Tai Chi for Health Programs
Tai Chi for Health Institute – Classes and Workshops for Beginners Through Advanced Practitioners:
Path for Instructor Training and Certification Qualification
CEUs option for Health and Wellness Professionals:
- Tai Chi for Arthritis (TCA) and Falls Prevention; TCA Part 2; Seated TCA
- additional programs available at tchi.org. as a public health professional I focus on creating sustainable, transferrable programs applying the CDC recommended, evidence-based TCA suite.
Tai Chi for Health Institute’s instructor qualification offering in TCA suite includes a progression of movements using modernized sun style tai chi, breathing exercises especially beneficial for relaxation and inner energy in this simple and easy to learn qigong warm up and cool down set. Instructors are taught how to deliver safe and effective classes to their participants and will be introduced to a pathway for continuous improvement in tai chi as well as teaching skills. With pre-workshop forms preparation and completion of written assignment and satisfactory completion of 2-Day in-person workshop.
Mentorship for certified instructors:
- In-person half-day immersion in forms and teaching method practice
- Live, interactive remote video conference two to four hour immersion in forms and teaching method practice
- Special pricing for repeat participation in 2-Day instructor training workshops
- Assist Heather Chalon, Master Trainer at classes and workshops by arrangement