Registration is closed. Please Join Our Mailing List
to hear about upcoming Workshops and Retreats!
Essential Healing Tao: A Qigong, Tao Meditation, Tao Y’in (yoga) Healing Retreat with Healing Tao Instructor Heather Chalon, MPH
Oracle AZ, August 26-28, 2016
Relaxation • Restoration • Rejuvenation
August 26 – 28, 2016. Limited to 25 participants.
El Rancho Robles, Oracle, AZ. Conveniently located near Tucson & Phoenix
Heather Chalon, MPH, Certified Healing Tao Instructor, Senior Trainer TCHI, presents the fundamental practices of the Universal Healing Tao System as taught by Grandmaster Mantak Chia.
Learn the ‘secrets’ of ancient Taoist practices for deep healing of spirit, mind, and body. Open your natural source of wellness. Reveal your authentic life path.
May you breathe deeply in the fresh air, be inspired by the beauty of nature, luxuriate in the hospitality of the Historic El Rancho Robles, as you:
Experience the healing power of the fundamental Taoist meditations – Six Healing Sounds, Inner Smile, Micro Cosmic Orbit ; Play qigong, including 5 Animal Frolics, 8 Pieces of Brocade, Swimming Dragon; Exercise the muscle of soul, awaken the muscle of the spirit with Tao Y’in (gentle yet powerful Chinese yoga); Renew the senses and radiate natural beauty with Qi Self Massage; Delight in the theory of Five Elements, and learn how to nourish your whole Self.
- Friday 8/26: Check in 2:00pm
- 3:00 – 5:30pm, Intro 5 Elements, Qigong & Tao Meditation, 5:30-6:30 Dinner, 7:00 – 9:00pm Tao Y’in & Tao Meditation.
- Saturday 8/27:
- 7:00 – 8:00am, outdoor morning practice, 8:00-9:00 Breakfast. 9:30 – noon, 5 Elements in Action, Qigong, Tao Meditation, 12:00-1:00 Lunch, 1:00-2:30 Relax, Optional Acupuncture Treatment with Tim Iliff* 2:30 – 5:30pm, 5 Element Nutrition with Noelle Iliff, Tao Meditation, 5:30-6:30 Dinner, 7:00 – 8:30pm Tao Y’in. 8:30-10:00pm Taoist Disco.
- Sunday 8/28: 7:00 – 8:00am Outdoor morning practice. 8:00-9:00 Breakfast. 10:30 – noon, Qigong and Meditation. Noon – 1:00pm Lunch. 2:00 Departure.
*Licensed Acupuncturist Timothy Iliff with SakuraWellness.com will be on-site to offer sessions all day Saturday. Great for stress reduction, pain relief, and more. Additional $75 fee.
- All inclusive: $495
- (Contact Heather to inquire about small group discounts – email@example.com)
- Non-participant (accommodation, meals only. accompany a participant): $250
Payments may be made by mailing a check or on-line with a credit card
- 7 Retreat Sessions
- Luxury lodging
- 6 nutritious gourmet meals
- Snacks/tea breaks
- Certificate of participation
- 12 hours of credit toward Universal Healing Tao Associate instructor certification
- Registration deadline: August 5th
- After August 5th, as space permits, contact Heather. firstname.lastname@example.org
- 50% cancellation fee after August 5th
- 75% cancellation fee after August 21st
El Rancho Robles Guest Ranch offers an extraordinary opportunity to enjoy a romantic wild west experience with the perfect mix of adventure and relaxation. The ranch is located in the historic town of Oracle, Arizona – nestled at the base of the magnificent Santa Catalina Mountains. Whether you are warming up by the campfire or enjoying the cool mountain breeze in the ample shade of the oaks, El Rancho Robles is a beautiful refuge.
Accommodations: Luxurious standard rooms, deluxe suites, and casitas. Shared occupancy. Most with private bedroom. Requests for private room will be taken at an additional $50/night/per person.
While you’re in Oracle
• Biosphere 2…an Earth systems science research facility located in Oracle, Arizona. Its mission is to serve as a center for research, outreach, teaching and lifelong learning about Earth, its living systems, and its place in the universe. biosphere2.org 520.838.6200
• Oracle State Park …set in the northeastern foothills of the Santa Catalina mountains. This park covers nearly 4,000 acres of diverse forest and desert terrain, offers incredible views of the surrounding mountain ranges, and serves as a wildlife refuge. Enjoy 15 miles of scenic hiking trails, take a guided tour, or visit the Kannally Ranch House Museum and gift shop. azstateparks.com/Parks/ORAC/
• AZ Zipline Adventures …AZ’s longest eco-zipline tour. Experience the beauty and majesty of the desert as you’ve never seen it before! Easy short hikes and exhilarating zipline rides combine for an exciting day of thrills and fun. www.ziparizona.com 520.308.9350